Advantages of Bikram Yoga

I tried Bikram Hot Yoga for the first time today. Well, it is sort of normal yoga being done in a sauna, i.e. in a temperature of 50 degree. The real advantage of doing Bikram Hot Yoga is that even if you dont do anything inside, nobody will come to know as you will be all sweating and your face will be all red when you come out. (HA HA real advantage over normal yoga). Anyway jokes aside, I experimented with doing meditation while doing yoga and that is what I liked the best. I was able to control the thoughts better while executing those asnas.
Bikram_yoga

It is better to understand a few basic concepts before you try and I liked the following MP3 Bikram Yoga Class for beginners.
Bikram's Beginning Yoga Class Vol.

Bikram's Beginning Yoga Class Vol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your definition of “muscle”?